A Classy Way to Straighten Teeth
Invisalign® In Friendswood, TX
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
There’s no doubt about it. The secret weapon of choice for smile enhancements are Invisalign® clear aligners. Dr. Khan is a certified invisalign provider and has helped thousands of patients with Invisalign®️ in Friendswood, TX – the proven way to straighten teeth. Here are some tips that might help you better understand how Invisalign®️ should be the product of choice for you.
- Getting started is easy. All it takes is one appointment. During that one appointment, Dr. Khan will evaluate the changes you want to make to your smile and develop a customized treatment plan to help you attain those results in as little time as possible.
- Treatment times will vary depending on the amount of correction you’re seeking; but as a general rule, most patients achieve the smile they want within 12-18 months.
- Because Invisalign® aligners are clear, your treatment will go virtually undetected.
- You’ll need to wear your Invisalign® aligners for about 22 hours each day to achieve maximum results. However, if you have a special event such as a wedding, reunion, or job interview, it’s perfectly okay to not wear them during that time.
- There will be some minor discomfort when you switch to a new set of aligners – but this is a good thing since it means that your aligners are working and your teeth are shifting into their desired locations.
- You’ll still need to practice good oral hygiene while wearing Invisalign® aligners. But this is easy since the aligners are so easily removed.
- In addition to brushing your teeth at least twice a day, you’ll need to clean your aligners after each meal if you keep them in while eating since they can pick up staining from certain foods such as coffee, wine, and juices. And since Invisalign® aligners are intended to be clear, staining could make a difference in keeping their wear a secret!
- Some people notice a slight difference in their speech when they first start to wear Invisalign® aligners. This is normal and can easily be overcome by reading out loud at home for a few hours when you first start wearing them. You’ll be surprised at how easily you adapt to wearing them!
Now that you know even more about the amazing benefits of Invisalign® aligners. Schedule an appointment with us at Friendswood Smiles for Invisalign® in Friendswood. Also, check if are eligible for our discounts, offers and insurance policies.
What is Invisalign?
It is a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists around the globe use Invisalign braces to accurately and effectively treat their patients. The aligners are:
your aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless, of course, you tell them!
Comfortable to wear
The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces.
Customized just for you
Your aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr Shariq Khan uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth. Over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; this can vary, however, from patient to patient.
Why Consider Invisalign?
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- The aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. It is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment, you receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth. In just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!